March 11, 2011

Must Haves!

I feel like I really need these for the Spring....How great are they?!?!? LOVE!!! Plus, with these, I wouldn't have to get the "much needed" pedicure. Must find a similar pair that cost less than $340 which is how much these shoes are from Vena Cava! I found them through Pretty Mommy (http://www.myprettymommy.blogspot.com/) of course. She has the best eye for the best goods that fit right in my comfort zone when it comes to style. LOVE her!

I would also love for Lola to have this from Stella McCartney's Spring line:



How adorable would the little jumper look with her yellow Stella rain boots! And, yes, Lo did end up getting the rain boots. A birthday present from Mena and PawPaw. She wears them with everything daily and they are all the bit as fabulous as I would hope they would be...and more!

As for Gainsey, I must get him this little tie tank (a.k.a. wife beater....I shouldn't have said that really?!?!?!) along with these gingham shorts from Little Bean (http://www.littlebeanshop.com/). Luckily, Little Bean is on my list for a quick stop by next week while in Dallas.


I could and would also pair the tie T with Gainesy's Charlie Rocket jeans which are ADORABLE!!! I also love the Charlie Rocket plaid pants below....can't get enough plaid for this little baby. Charlie Rocket is hands down my favorite obsession for the little man right now!

No comments: