August 28, 2010

Not afraid!!!

I'm not afraid to kick it up a gear. Yesterday I took it upon myself to purchase the Belly Bandit. What is it you may ask? It is "an abdominal compression binder designed to help you get your body back to its former fabulousness post childbirth." Oh yea...I fell for it and purchased it! Does this mean I'm officially insane? If so, do you wonder what in the world drove me to this insanity? Well, several things I guess but it probably boils down to 1) I'm super impatient! I feel my body is not bouncing back into shape as quickly as I would like it to and 2) My secret obsession with the Kardasians. Not secret anymore I guess....

I most likely haven't mentioned my Kardasian obsession in the past as it's not something I'm necessarily proud of but I love love love those girls and all their obnoxiousness. I look forward to their show every week. One of my favorite things to do during down time (if I get it) is to watch marathons of both The Kardasians and Kourtney & Khloe take Miami. Luckily one or the other is on at all times so this is easy to accomplish. This show has taken over my obsession with CSI Miami. Very strange I know but it's true. Now you may wonder how this has anything to do with the Belly Bandit. Well, the oldest sister, Kourtney, just had a baby and has managed to get back a stellar body within weeks/months. She claims she owes part of this to the Belly Bandit so I took it upon myself to give it a shot. Yep, I certainly did....kind of crazy right?!?!??! You want to hear something even more crazy???? I feel like it's already working and my center area has shrunk somewhat since yesterday. I'm sure this is all in my crazy obsessed imagination but I'll take it if it helps my confidence. At this point, I very well may be certifiably insane. You think? If so, I'll attribute this to the postpartum hormones.

My next purchase will likely be the Mother Tucker which is "the ultimate compression tank! You'll be WOWed with how it smoothes and shapes your middle! Mother Tucker™ uses a soft tubular knit, designed with three zones of varying compression.The center section - with the most compression - flattens your tummy, promoting a slimmer silhouette. The 3" anti-roll bottom applies muffinology™ technology to help smooth your "muffin top", while the upper section provides the perfect amount of support; helping to eliminate that squeezed feeling..

Makes me laugh out loud just to type this. Oh, the things they come up with and the people who fall for them ( i.e. ME!).

No comments: