August 21, 2009

Happy Friday!!!



Doesn't this face make you happy?!?!?!?

It usually makes me VERY happy to see Lo's beautiful face but this morning was a different story. Lola decided to wake up around 6:13 a.m. bright eyed and bushy tailed. I was very, very very tired and really wasn't in the mood for play time. She proceeded to run around our room laughing and talking. Took everything off my bedside table and kept saying "Here'ya Mommy, Here'ya Mommy". At least she was calling me "Mommy" rather than the usual "Amy". She was also trying to drink/eat all of my medications sitting on the table which included Chloraseptic, Zicam and Sudafed....I had a little cold this week. She then spilled a glass of water all over my book. She was punching on my cell phone and acting like she was talking to who knows who. She kept saying "poopy, poopy" or "tee-tee, tee-tee" as she knows this will usually get me up to change her diaper but not even that would work this morning. I kept saying "Lo, come lay with Mommy & Daddy or go to your room and play". Nope. She continued to stay right where she was. Apparently, she really wanted us to wake up. We finally gave up and roused out of bed around 7:00 a.m. which isn't too early so I can't complain I guess. Fun times!!!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
joyrope said...

This baby makes me the happiest person in the world. Smile or no smile.