October 28, 2009

Where have I been this week...

PHILADELPHIA!!!
I woke up Monday morning at 3:30 a.m. and took a quick business trip up to Philadelphia. I have to say, it's absolutely not natural for any human being to wake up at 3:30 a.m. By 4:30 p.m., I was done but still had a long evening in front of me. What a neat town! I actually loved Philadelphia and would love to go back. Wish I could have spent more time there but glad to be home.

Of course, last night when I got home, I could immediately smell the lovely aroma of puke wafting throughout the house. Yuck! I quickly discovered that poor baby Lo had been throwing up....once all over her bed and all over herself. I guess she had a little stomach ache as she wasn't running a fever and seemed to be in good spirits. We gave her a military bath, some juice/water to hydrate her and she was ready to hit the sack. Luckily, she slept like a baby (excuse the pun)! This morning, I gave Lo a bath to wipe all the remaining bits of throw up from her bod and hair and took her to school. I hope that's ok?!?!?!? Although I scrubbed her hard core, she still had the stinch of throw-up in her hair. I really hope they don't smell it at school...that would be a little embarrasing to say the least!

This afternoon, we plan to go back to the pumpkin patch. I'm going to buy a bunch of little pumpkins and let Lola decorate them for all the kids in her class. It will be cute & fun!!!

Toodles...

No comments: