June 5, 2009

Heading to NYC....

I heart NYC and miss it oh so much....especially all of our fab friends! Our apartment/street we lived in for 4 years. It was really cute. Crazy to think we've been back in Texas for 4 years now...it seems like just yesterday. Boy, how our lives have changed!
Well, I'm happy to be back in Austin after being in Dallas all week. It certainly was great to spend time with the fam! I was able to spend time with my Mom & Dad, Brana & Adam, Molly & Ben and I was even able to briefly see my Aunt Bobbie. Now, I've been here for less than 24 hrs and we're heading to NYC this evening. We're really excited to get away for a mini-vaca! It's been a while since we've been back to visit all of our friends so we're elated to see everyone. We have lots of big plans including party on a sailboat on Saturday, hitting our fav restaurants/food vendors, hanging out on patios and of course shopping. It will be such a blast!!!

Naturally, I'll miss my baby girl. The older Lola gets, the harder it is for me to be away from her. She's my little BFF! At any rate, it will be good for us and her to take a little break. I already can't wait to get back and see her though!

Well, everyone have a fab weekend. I hope to have some good NYC pics to post next week.

No comments: