October 30, 2008

I love shoes

How cute are these little scoots?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Little moon like shoes but still very hip and the mocs....seriously...how adorable!

And Lola will of course have to have some precious converse.
I have an obsession for shoes for myself so it would only be natural if I also obsess over shoes for Miss Lo. Of course we're not quite ready for shoes yet. Although my mom has been trying to buy Lola shoes since she was in the womb and baby shoes are hard to resist, you actually are not suppose to put shoes on babies until they are walking. Research says that "until your baby is walking around outdoors regularly, most doctors and developmental experts don't recommend shoes for babies....Going barefoot can help strengthen your baby's arches and leg muscles, and feeling the textures of what's underfoot can help with balance".


So, even though I ran into these precious shoes on-line and want to buy oh so much, it looks like we'll have to wait until Lo is ready to walk. I think this milestone is right around the corner...Lo is already able to balance for a sec and move along a couch or wall and move from one object to another while standing. But for now, we'll have to stick to these which I also love:

No comments: