October 14, 2011

Dots + Blitzen Trapper

I have a double whammy for yall!  I have to do Fashion Friday of course because it's Friday (FINALLY) and I must debut one of my fave musicians! Today is a "Fun Friday" for a change.  We're getting geared up to head out for a weekend full of camping, music and friends at Utopia Fest in Utopia, Texas.

First off FASHION!  Right now I'm pretty obsessed with stripes and polka-dots.  This is really nothing new as I seem to always lean towards bold patterns (My motto: The bolder the better!) and stripes/polka-dots fit right in there.  As I went into my archives of "looks I love", I found a plethora of both stripes and polka-dots and had a very hard time narrowing it down so today's Fashion Friday will be very "dotty"...

Via Atlantic-Pacific (a fave fashion blog right now) Blouse: MinkPink. Skirt: ASOS. Blazer: Zara. Boots: Givenchy. Bag: YSL Muse (similar here). Sunglasses: Karen Walker. Jewelry: David Yurman (bracelet c/o), Michael Kors, Pomellato, Gap, BR, Rings c/o Stella&Dot, Max&Chloe. Lips: Make Up For Ever Professionals. Nails: Pop.

Seriously, love this look! I love it so much that I couldn't resist this shirt and it will be delivered to my front porch steps next week. Now, I got a less expensive version at Zara...I'm all about bargain shopping you know!  I also love the watch with stacked bracelet look (more on this to come on this).


I was all about tights last year and I'm waiting patiently for the weather cool down here in Austin so I can pull out my tights again.  This year, I'll definitely add in more bold patterns. You can find a tight similar to these at Nordstrom


I was obsessed with this dress the minute I saw it a few weeks ago.  I would wear the living heck out of this!  Unfortunately, I'm having a hard time locating it and/or something similar.  I'll continue my search!


I absolutely love this shirt for so many reasons.  The dots. The bold colors.  My mind spins thinking of all the things I could do with this shirt.  It's on sale now.  Check it out!

Now onto music.  We're very excited about the festival this weekend.  We're most excited about seeing Dawes, Cowboys and Indians and Blitzen Trapper.  If you haven't listened to Blitzen, this is a must.  I'll leave you with this Blitzen video to help kick off your Friday and soon to be weekend!


No comments: