October 20, 2011

Free People + Austin Style = Fashion Frenzy

I'm certain all my fellow blog readers know exactly how obsessed I am with Free People.  If not, you can see some examples of my obsession here and here and here and this outfit here.  I think we all get the point!  So, when I saw Free People was putting on a contest to show your "Free People style", I couldn't resist.

The contest was to submit a picture showing yourself in a favorite Free People fall fashion look (easy) and write a quick something noting why you love Free People (even easier). Despite the fact that I'm not too keen on photos of myself, I just went for it...

Free People denim shorts, Free people blouse, Free People shawl, Sam Edelman boots via Free People.  Did I mention I like Free People????

So there it is! I would like to say this was a blast but unfortunately it was not all fun and games. The submission was due at 10:59 p.m. tonight and I hit submit at 10:51 p.m. only to realize I did not submit all the pictures.  I immediately tried to resubmit but it would not allow me to do this so I quickly set up a new Facebook page then submitted again with all photos.  Unfortunately, I didn't get it all in on time.  STRESS!  At least we tried.  Thanks to my fabulous hubby for helping with the photography and putting all this together and also for pushing me to go for it. Keep your fingers crossed!

2 comments:

a said...

Love it!!! You are adorable. And so fashionably inspirational. Goodness, all the mental notes I've made just from this post alone. :)

Fantastic pics, Clay!

Hola Lola said...

Thanks girl. Can't wait to see you. Get that house sold and come on to Austin. Lets find a weekend asap! Miss you!