April 14, 2011

When I grow up...

When I grow up, this is who I want to be....

I'm seriously dying over this chick. Not the model herself (although she is rockin') but the outfit, the accessories, the styling. L-O-V-E! This is all thanks to Free People (one among many of my obsessions. Well, really I only have four obsessions...that's not many I guess). I don't dare walk in the store for fear that my head may explode but I do love the catalog for inspirations and such. I so want these overalls. I have to have them but I'm suppose to "want less" right?!?!!? That's my New Year's Resolution. But, I want to be this groovy chick. Even with paint (or even better tattoos) all over my arms. So cool!

Or, what about this chick..

Love. Can I pull this off?!?!?!? I so want to...maybe one day...

I'm also dying over the girl below. I'm telling you Free People knows how to style their looks. I want all of it...oops...WANT LESS!

Lets get a closer look at this purse that is beyond words....

FAB-U-LOUS!!! Maybe I'll ask for this for my birthday. Good ol' 35 is right around the corner...ugh, ugh, ugh!

Lets move on...

Love this combo...

This is what I like to call bohemian chic!

And, this pants suit. SERIOUSLY rockin' pants suit.

And, the finale.... I DIE (Thank you Rachael Zoe for creating this fabulous phrase that says oh so much with only two small words)...these are the only words I have for this get up. Wait...I actually have three more words...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

Since I can't afford this dress, I wonder where I can get the tiger?!?!?!? What a great accessory!

No comments: