September 2, 2011

Enamored by...

This week I'm really enamored by the following...

Themis Mobile by designer and illustrator Clara von Zweigbergk. I know lots of people about to have babies and this is a perfect modern mobile.

Eames children's elephants created by none other than Charles and Ray Eames as they were fascinated by elephants. How fab are they?!?!? Great to sit in a child's room, living room, outside, etc. They are big enough for kids to sit on and light enough for them to move around. I love these!
I'm also enamored by this fashion statement...

The 60s and the 70s had absolutely the best hair dos. I'm loving that the trend is coming back. Bangs. Check. Now I need to grow my hair out so I can have a fab pouf like this. I'm also loving/enamored by her makeup. Simplicity at its best. I feel the following outfit would go right along with the bang/pouf hair style...

OB-SESSED with this Polynesian Princess Romper. I've been all about rompers this summer and plan to take them into Fall. This ones on sale now so I may have to add it to my romper collection!

To top off the hair and romper, you must add this Spilling Chains Necklace and the Dara Ettinger ocean's floor ring. LOVE!!!

Finally, we can't end this without presenting a fabulous pair of shoes to help tie the whole outfit together (b/c this is my vice right?!?!?). How great would this outfit be with this Miista Naia Heel!?!?!?


I know summer is quickly winding down (although the heat isn't) but slip on a cardigan over the romper (I would pair it with a bold animal print cardi) and VOILA you have yourself a groovy fall outfit. Oh...It's all so Carrie Bradshaw and I'm enamored by it....

AND one more thing I'm enamored by and this one is a BIG one. We did the whole cry it out thing with Gaines and we've gone a full 5 days without him waking up. Sleeps from 8:30 p.m. until 7:15 a.m. YAY! EEEE-NAMORED!!! Why didn't we do this 8 months ago????

Everyone have a great Labor day weekend. I'm off to Minneapolis next week and then Chicago the following for work but then should be on the ground and stable for a few weeks (other than a few Dallas, Houston and Marfa trips planned). Will be nice to put the suitcase away for a while!

No comments: