September 1, 2011

Wedding Bliss - Part II (Dream Wedding)

I realize this blog is very much delayed but it seems I'm just now getting to my Wedding Bliss - Part II blog which of course is a continuation of Wedding Bliss - Part I...better late then never I guess.

I'm dying to somehow make this wedding a part of my life...so much so that I've thought about this in great detail....Clay and I could get a divorce only to re-marry the next day (probably not the best of options right?!?!?) or we could renew our vowels (liking this but we just missed our 10 yr anniversary which would have been the ideal time to do it) or we could have a Halloween party where Clay and I are the bride and groom and everyone else is either in the wedding party or are wedding guests...hmmm...what to do...what to do????

Anyway, check this wedding out featured on the Green Wedding Shoes blog....I die!!!

Seriously cool couple. Check out her turquoise shoes and his totally hip shorts suit. Ummm....and what about their groovy friends and their outfits. LOVE!


Styling & Design: sitting in a tree // Photography: Joielala Photographie // Florals: Tend Living // Truck & food: MIHO Gastrotruck // Videography: Austin Hendrix Productions // Hair Accessories: Lo Boheme // Hair & Makeup: 10.11 Makeup // Furniture: Personal collection & Archive Vintage Rentals // Clothing: Personal collection & Bad Madge // Jewelry: Shel // Bowties & Ties: Tux and Tulle

No comments: