September 26, 2011

Lord help us...it's Monday!

Well, it's Monday and I don't know about you but I'm having a very tough time getting it going.  After traveling for all of August and September for work, I don't know what to do with myself now that I have a full week in the office to actually get something done. On top of this, after a long trip back from Marfa yesterday, I kind of just want to lay in bed and relax. Of course, this is not going to happen! Needless to say, it's taking me some time to get in the groove.

Speaking of Marfa...WOW...what a fabulous trip!  We has such a great time and met some great people.  Including one person specifically that I feel we'll be long time friends as we all had such a connection.  Love it when this happens!  Luckily, I'm sure our "Goodbye" is only meant to be short. Anyway, on this tough, tough, tough Monday, I thought I would start the week off with a tune from Mother Falcon. This was a moment I loved at Trans-Pecos over the weekend. They are absolutely phenomenal and really doing something different which I love...




Happy Monday all!

2 comments:

a said...

i finally found you! goodness, you must have your FB privacy settings set as high as mine. :) such a sweet post - el cosmico was awesome, but the weekend was totally MADE by meeting you and clay. talk soon! xoaj p.s.-uh, you were quite modest about your blog...it is spectacular! i am loving it and obviously only a week in!

Hola Lola said...

HEY! UMMM...I looked for you and couldn't find you either. Loved the weekend and already miss you! Lets plan a trip soon and you need to get geared up to move to Austin. YEA!!!