September 20, 2011

A little girls dream...

My little cousin, Taylor, got married at the Arboretum in Dallas this past Sunday.  I hardly can believe she's old enough to get married as she was a Junior Bridesmaid in my wedding over 10 years ago.  Boy how time flies!

Taylor married a wonderful man, Austin.  He's literally one of the nicest people you could meet.  They asked Lola and Curry to be flower girls in the wedding which was very special to us.  Lola has been talking about this day for months.  When the day finally arrived she did such a good job. She loved being a flower girl and dancing/prancing around at the wedding reception.  For a while there she wouldn't stop following Taylor around. I think she thought she was a princess which she was on this day. Lola said to me "I love Taylor and Austin's wedding! Can we spend the night here?"  We weren't able to spend the night but the wedding was beautiful and I'm sure a dream wedding for Taylor and Austin.  Their off to St Lucia now for their honeymoon...I must say I'm jealous.


The beautiful bride and her father (Uncle Corky)...


 Our little flower girls...


Lola was suppose to hold Curry's hand down the aisle but she kind of left her in the dust as she was so excited about throwing her flower petals out on the ground.  When it was all said and done, Lo kept saying "Are you so proud of me?" and of course...we were so proud of both of them.


Congrats Taylor and Austin!  We're so happy for yall!

No comments: