September 27, 2011

When will fall arrive????

Technically it's fall but unfortunately here in Austin we're still feeling the 100 degree weather.  Lovely!  I'm over summer and I'm ready for beautiful fall weather and to pull out my warm clothes. Although we're not quite there yet, I was inspired by some of these images that remind me of the fall I love so much!

You can just feel the crisp weather in this image by Patric Johansson via Söderberg Agentur.

Looking forward to long sleeves, scarves and tights (although not viewed in this photo). Loving this look from Never Fully Dressed.


Pumpkins.  Can't wait for the pumpkin patches to begin popping up around town.  Here's Gaines from last year.  Wow..he's grown.  I can't believe this time last year I was on maternity leave.  Has it really been a year?!?!?!?


And Finally, fabulous fall comfort food...My favorite is chili with cornbread...What about you?!?!?

No comments: