September 17, 2008

Too cute for words

Ok. So, have you ever seen something that was so cute that it brought tears to your eyes? Well, the first time I saw all the babies in the buggy I literally couldn't hold back the tears. It was one of the sweetest things I had ever seen.

My first sight of Lola in the buggy will never leave my mind. It was really too cute for words. Like I always do, I walked into the day-care to pick up Lo. As I signed Lola out, I greeted all the ladies in the front. They had mentioned that they thought Lola was in the buggy. I didn't know what that meant until I saw it. I almost died...It was so adorable!!!! At the time, there were 5 kids in the buggy. Poor baby Lo was on the back seat by herself. Of course she didn't know any different but it still just broke my heart in a really sweet way (not sure if that makes sense). Anyway, Clay said the next day when he picked her up, they were in the buggy again and Lo was front row joe. Oh....too cute.

Apparently, when the weather is nice, they load the babies up a couple times a day and stroll them around the day-care and they get to go outside for some fresh air. They said they love it!!! I can imagine they do...I would love to be strolled around in one of these things. My mom was able to capture a picture and I was thrilled. That's Miss Yolanda (one of Lola's fav teachers) pushing them around. Seriously....it doesn't get much cuter....love it!!!

No comments: