June 29, 2011

It feels like a Kebabalicious kind of day!

My darling, myself and the kiddos had a fabulous weekend. I can't wait to post the details of the adventures but I'm slammed at work this week (and every week for that matter) so I'm not able to post it today....maybe tomorrow.

Due to our adventurous weekend, I didn't quite make my 9 mile run on Sunday. The guilt has been brewing and I've obsessively been thinking I absolutely HAVE to get it done early this week....especially since we're doing 10.5 miles this weekend and I want to live through that run. So, even though sleep was slim last night due to Gainesy baby, I still pulled my arse out of bed at 5:40 a.m. and got it done this morning. YEA!!! Yep, 9 miles is now under my belt and it hurt bad.

Now, I'm STARVING and feel like it's definitely a Kebabalicious kind of day. I heard the other day that Austin has 1200 food trailers...craziness. We're not not only the "music capital of the world" but also the "food trailer capital of the world". Hey, I'm not complaining about either because I love them both. And, they are two reasons why we love Austin so much!

One of my fave trailers is Kebabalicious featuring Turkish style wraps that just melt in your mouth with every bite. I typically try to save it for a very special day and I count today as a special day. So, I'm sitting here waiting for my clock on my computer to strike 11:00 a.m. so I can make a run for a lamb kebab - extra spicy and add feta cheese please. Oh, my mouth is watering just thinking about it. Here it is in all it's glory...

YUMMY!

No comments: