June 24, 2011

Oh Darling, Lets be Adventurers

There are so many things I wish I could do with this blog. One would be to post our daily activities and things going on in our lives timely. With a 10 1/2 month old and 3 year old, we have so many great moments and I think "this has absolutely got to go on the blog"...then the days pass and the feelings of the moment fade and I'm no longer able to genuinely post the exact details. Every week I think I'm going to get better....I say to myself that I'm going to catch up on all things in the past and try to really make a point to post moments right when they happen. Where does that get me???? Considering it took me almost 2 months to post Lo's recital and I still haven't posted pics or even given a recap of our Marfa trip, I'm just not sure if it's ever going to happen.

Another thing I would really love to do on a more regular basis is post finds from some fabulous blogs, websites and magazines (when I find to to read them). And also those in our local stores and festivals we attend. I have so many things stored away on my "list of things to post to the blog" but seem to never get around to them...ARGH!!! Maybe one day....

But today...I shall post one of those. Here's one I've had saved away for a while and I think is a perfect post to go into the weekend. I love these very simple sayings by FifiduVie - A Modern Romance. When I look at them...read them...something about them makes me smile. I guess there is something to say about simplicity. Here are some of my favorites:


Dying to have this print. Clay and I have done a really good job this year of not getting in a slump. We try to keep life interesting and not get stuck in the same routine as we've been there and it wasn't fun. We've been taking trips, seen many bands, attend festivals and try to get out every weekend and do something fun. We've also been doing a really good job of exploring our creative side (more on this to come...hopefully). Even with this, there are still so many more things we would love to do. Now that the heat has come on in full throttle, sometimes it's hard to motivate ourselves to get out of the house. This is why I love this print and I must have it....we always need a reminder that it's time to get up and get out to do something fun and adventurous. Even if it is just walking to the park or to South Congress as you never know what you'll discover.


Definitely need this one to sit in my office right in front of my computer. I think it would really help give me that much needed boost I need on many days! It would have been great to have it this week as it's been a rough one. I was downstairs working starting at 4:00 a.m. this morning and still have so much more to get done before the end of the day. Can I even get it all done????



We all feel our lives are filled with madness right?!?!?! This is why this simple statement moves me. And, it goes along with one of my New Year's Resolutions...Love more..


FifiduVie also show their romantic statements on totes, pillows and postcards. You know how I love totes!

And now onto my fave...


How perfect is this one! I think I love it so much because it needs no explanation at all.

The only thing missing is one that says TGIF....I guess that wouldn't be so romantic though...right?!?!?!

Also check out their blog....it's one of my faves to check in on when time allows!

Happy Weekend to all!!!

P.S. I have a 9 mile run this weekend that I'm obsessively thinking about...hope I can make it through in this heat. If anything, it will definitely be an adventure! Wish I could convince my "Darling" to run it with me!

No comments: