July 25, 2011

Read more...

As you know, one of my 2011 New Year's Resolutions was to read more and boy have I been reading more. I'm not quite sure where I'm finding the time but I'm managing to squeeze it in and I'm loving every minute of it. I've actually been blowing through books weekly so I thought I would send you some of my reads over the past few weeks.

Absolutely LOVED this book and can't wait to start the next one. However, needed to give my brain a break as this series is very intense.

Since The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo was so intense, I needed to give my brain a rest and went with a fun chick book. I just so happened to pick this one up when I felt I was going through my existential crisis and it made for a fun read.

Clay bought me this one for my birthday. It was an enjoyable read. Not sure it lived up to all the hype but I still recommend it.

And again, I needed a chick book to ease my brain. I pretty much alternate between chick books and serious books. This is why I chose the book below from Lauren Weisberger (author of The Devil Wears Prada). Another great quick read that makes you giggle.


I'm now reading The Help (Yes. I know. I'm the last person on earth who hasn't already read this book. Better late than never) and then I'll move on to Bossypants. Then I'm hoping my brain will be ready for The Girl Who Played With Fire.



Will fill you in on my reviews once I get done! Have a good week!

No comments: