July 7, 2011

We love Jesse Knish!

As usual, I have so much to update you on and once again I haven't stayed up to date on the happenings...hmmmm. Seriously...if I don't post daily then I'll miss something...crazy good times around here. BUT, I'll get it done soon. I have great photos from our adventurous weekend to Krause Springs with friends (PHENOMENAL place). Plus our visit to Gruene home of the yummy Gristmill and of course Gruene Hall and the river. Finally, Mark & Ari's wedding (our cool neighbors) at Mercury Hall (totally cool joint) last weekend. This is just the past two weeks. All so much fun! Of course, I don't have any of the pictures on hand as my lovely hubby is hoarding them. I'll make sure to grab his camera tonight and try to get a hold of all the pics.

In the meantime, I have to post this video put together by our good friend, Jesse Knish, who just so happens to be a fabulous photographer. He used our photo shoot from back in December. Such a sweet surprise! I love it! Thank you Jesse!



The kids (especially Gaines) have changed SO much. He's almost 1 yr old...CAN YOU BELIEVE!?!?!?!? I know I can't. You wouldn't believe how much more he's started doing over the past two weeks. They grow way too fast!

Speaking of this video....Jesse used a song I love from one of my fave bands - Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros....more on these guys to come...they are amazing!!! The song takes me back to the lovely memories of our Marfa trip and the fact that I STILL haven't posted any pictures or given yall the lo-down from that trip (BTW...we're going back to Marfa in September for the Trans-Pecos Festival of music and love at El Cosmico...tickets were purchased yesterday...WOOHOO!!!) . In addition to the beautiful scenery and friends we made on that trip, we also saw the best concert I've ever seen. It was really a once in a lifetime experience that we'll never forget. Would give my left foot to see it again. More on this to come....possibly even a video...I mean I have 30 of them from that weekend. Off to work now...

No comments: