June 9, 2008

It's been 4 months

I can't believe it's been 4 months since baby Lola entered our life. Boy how time flies! Every day since has been such a joy and always brings something new. Attached is a video my sister-in-law made for us that documents our time in the hospital and bringing baby Lola home which was one of the best days of my life. Although it seems like it was ages ago, I remember it like it was yesterday.

As we got in the car to drive home, it was a crazy feeling. After being in the hospital for four days, we were now out in the "real" world with a baby in hand. We wanted to make sure Lola's first time to listen to music was a good one so we put in a Wilco CD....you don't get much better than Wilco. When we got home, our families and some good family friends Reta, Billy & Jesse were all there to welcome baby Lola home. We cooked out and enjoyed the afternoon. Everyone was so excited that this new little baby was a part of our lives.

Lo has her 4 month doctor visit on Wednesday. I can't wait to see how much she has grown since her 8 week appointment. I have a feeling that she is going to be very high on the percentile gage. She's a big girl!!!

No comments: