June 26, 2008

Sick of being sick

It's going to be a long day today. I was up all night coughing. I'm sick of being sick and can't wait to get through this. It always seems like these colds tend to stick around for way too long. Anyway, since I'm exhausted due to getting no sleep, I won't be rambling today.

I wanted to attach this picture....I thought it was hilarious. Baby girl is conked out!!! I love it when we capture these moments. Every morning when Lola wakes up, I go and grab her and feed her in bed. She, like her parents, loves to sleep so once she gets her belly full she's ready to hit the sack for another couple hours. Well, this is probably a "no no" but after I feed her the first morning feeding, we let her sleep in bed with us. It's something we've done from day one and will probably continue to do for a while. I love it and feel like it's such a special time for us. I look forward to the mornings due to this.

No comments: