June 30, 2008

Warms my heart...








My sister-in-law, Molly, sent some pics of Lo and family this past Friday. Looking back at some of them I can't believe how small Lola was. It warms my heart to look back and see how precious she was. Of course she is still precious and is growing so fast right in front of our eyes. Every stage I say "I like this stage best"...then I find myself loving the next stage even more.

There were some great pics from Lola's first pub experience so I thought I would attach....look how much smaller she is! I think she was around 9 or 10 weeks here. Sitting on a patio with friends is one of our favorite things to do. Luckily, Lola still allows us to do this. We were with Molly & Ben, Clay & Kara and Jennifer H. Lo was so good...she enjoyed being outside and relaxed along with us. It's so great that we can take her around everywhere with us.

Over the weekend Lola really made some great advancements. She is almost sitting on her own. She can do it for a few seconds then topples over. She is also threatening to move. Yesterday, she was scooting very slowly. There was a piece of white string on the carpet that she was trying to get...she was pulling herself trying her hardest to get to that tiny piece of string....it was really cute!!! We would like to keep her immobile for a bit longer. I know once she starts moving that life as we know it will drastically change as we'll constantly be chasing a baby.

No comments: