May 7, 2008

Lola has a new Aunt!!!







We always called her Aunt Brana but now it’s official….Lola has a new Aunt!!!

Adam and Brana’s wedding was last weekend. It was absolutely beautiful!!!! You heard people talking about how it was the most beautiful and unique wedding they had ever been to….I agree. They got married at my parents Ranch (Bee Creek Ranch). It was a formal wedding with a tent as big as a football field. Brana arrived at the outside ceremony overlooking the hills on a horse and carriage and it was all a dream wedding from there. The flowers were amazing, the food was delicious, the music was fabulous….everything was perfect! I’m sad it’s all over but I’m so glad that Lola has a fabulous Aunt that has entered her life. I adore her!!!

Attached are some pictures of Aunt Brana & Lola on the day of the wedding, Adam & Brana’s first dance and one of Brana’s bridal portraits. The photographer was unbelievable. I’ve never seen pictures like it. I can’t wait to post the pictures of the wedding because they are fun. Hopefully we’ll have some next week. In the meantime, go their website at http://www.salleephotography.com/. Check out there blog to see some more of Brana’s bridal portraits. Once Lola is sitting up on her own, I hope to take her to them for photos. I don’t think there is any other photographer in town doing this stuff….very unique, artistic and fun. And, they are only 26 years old…crazy!!!

No comments: