May 1, 2008

Ok, Seriously












Ok, seriously!!!! I RTW (returned to work) 3 days ago and something has gone seriously wrong with my body. I’m not joking. I had a doctor appt on 4/21. At that appointment I was about 10 lbs less than I was pre-prego. Yes, that seems great but there are still issues with the bod…I’ll go into more details about the specific parts next week when I outline my new workout regime. Anyway, so on Monday my clothes were falling off of me. I obviously didn’t want to complain too much because we all want to lose weight….right? Well, today….different story. I put on my new pants that I bought last night (Great Find!!!! Banana Republic slacks on sale $26.99….I stocked up). Somehow today, they are snug. I have the infamous pants wrinkle near the crotch area which means something is too big in the back area (I know we've all had this at one point...just admit it). How is that? Seriously….3 days!!!! Well actually less because I could have sworn the pants fit great last night (those dang store mirrors). What’s the deal with that? This makes NO sense at all. Is it because I’m not breastfeeding? But, I’m pumping throughout the day and then breastfeed at night. What in the world is going on? It may be because I’m now sitting behind a computer instead of running around all day. Who knows but something has GOT to change quickly.



So, here is what I’m going to do….I’m going to document everything I put in my mouth during the week on this blog. I have no self-control so this way if I’m going to lunch and think “I’m going to get a chicken fajita pita, two tacos and a coke from Jack-in-the-Box” I’ll stop and think “No, b/c I’ll have to put it on my blog” and this will force me to get a salad instead. Well, at least that’s the thought behind it so we’ll see how that goes.


How cute are these pics of baby Lola doing her stomach time last week. Look at that hair!!!! She's such a doll...I miss her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I long to buy pants from Banana Republic again!! Btw- you seriously should enter Lola into the cutest baby ever contest. She's just gorgeous. Clay... does she know her scales yet??

the momo dance said...

i mean--your writing might be the funniest stuff i have ever read! you may have found your new niche, sister. this is too fab!